2017 ZYLISS HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of DKB Household USA (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and their immediate families and household are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the entrant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 20, 2017 at 12am EST and ending December 19, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST (“Entry Period”). All online entries must be received by the end of the Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Enter the Sweepstakes by fully completing and submitting an electronic entry form. Follow the directions and link to the electronic entry form on the Zyliss Facebook page (www.facebook.com/zylissusa) or the Zyliss website (www.zyliss.com/contests). You must provide all information requested. Your entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter the Sweepstakes only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent these Official Rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive prizes based on the schedule below. The specifics (color, model, etc.) of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: One winner will be selected each day during the Entry Period, as indicated in the Schedule above, for a daily drawing among all eligible entries received by the time of the drawing. The random daily drawing will be conducted by www.random.org and www.rafflecopter.com under the supervision of Sponsor. A Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If requested by Sponsor, Winner must complete, sign and return, within 10 days of the date of notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and Grant of Rights in Submission where lawful. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return completed and executed documents as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: “Content” means the information and other content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.) You provide when entering the Sweepstakes. You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, Content, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent, except where prohibited by law. You agree to confirm this grant of rights in writing upon Sponsor’s request. By entering this Sweepstakes, You represent and warrant that Your Content is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary, privacy or intellectual property rights. If the Content or other information You provide is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary, privacy or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, indemnify and defend Sponsor against such claims. THIS INDEMNIFICATION SECTION DOES NOT APPLY TO DKB’S OWN NEGLIGENCE, RECKLESSNESS OR INTENTIONAL CONDUCT.
- Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winners from all eligible entries received as of the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to void entries in order to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes, You agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; or (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION DOES NOT APPLY TO NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS.
- Disputes: PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES, WAIVES YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF. Except where prohibited by law, any claim, cause of action or proceeding arising out of or relating to the these Official Rules shall be resolved by mandatory, binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) as supplemented by AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to the Official Rules. To the fullest extent permitted by law we each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court (other than small claims court) rather than in arbitration, to the fullest extent permitted by law, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s names or a copy of these Official Rules, email [email protected] or visit the Zyliss website (www.zyliss.com/contests) before June 30th, 2018.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is: DKB Household USA One Post, Suite 100, Irvine, CA, 92618
- Facebook: The Sweepstakes hosted by DKB Household USA is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, You, acknowledge and agree that You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.