- 5 large russet potatoes peeled and washed
- 3 medium red potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Place the potatoes in a large pot on the stove and add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain and return to potatoes to your pan. Mash potatoes with the Zyliss Stainless Steel Potato Masher, gradually adding butter, mayonnaise, garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper and enough milk to reach desired consistency. Lastly stir in your favorite cheese!
Products Used In This Recipe
Zyliss Stainless Steel Potato Masher
Crafted from premium quality stainless steel with a soft touch handle for a secure grip, the Zyliss Potato Masher features an integrated hanging hook for easy storage, an integrated silicone bowl scraper which removes everything you mash for less waste and … Continue reading
Originally published as Parmesean Rosemary Mashed Potatoes in Taste of Home October/November 2012