- Non-stick santoku knife perfectly controls slicing, dicing, cutting and chopping through meat, fish and vegetables
- High-carbon stainless steel blade retains a super sharp edge and easily re-sharpens for long-lasting use
- Ergonomic handle with soft touch rubber grip, reduces hand fatigue and allows for precision and control
- Safety blade guard protects knife for travel and storage when camping or tailgating
- 5 Year Zyliss Guarantee, Dishwasher Safe – Hand was Recommended
The Zyliss 7-Inch Santoku Knife is a Japanese-style knife that features a straight edge and scalloped blade, perfect for slicing cleanly through meat, fish and vegetables. Scalloping along blade reduces friction, stopping foods such as meats and cheeses from sticking to knife. Knife should be held parallel to the board with blade slicing straight down through food. Blade made from high-grade Japanese stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness of 50-52C which holds a sharp edge well and is easy to re-sharpen. Knife has a sculpted, ergonomic handle with textured soft grip so it is easy to hold, even when hands are wet. The distinct color and nonstick coating makes knife easy to identify and easy to clean. Knife includes a blade cover for safe storage and makes the knife easy to transport when on-the-go. Dishwasher safe. By Zyliss. Zyliss is a Swiss company that’s been around for over 50 years. They’re internationally known for their finely crafted hand-held kitchen tools. Legendary durability quality and engineering, Zyliss tools have been a favorite in the United States for over four decades. All of the Zyliss products are made of only the finest materials using the most modern production methods. Each Zyliss tool is precision made and undergoes stringent inspection before being introduced to the market.