- Non-stick serrated paring knife perfectly controls cutting and slicing of tomatoes, bread, and cheeses
- High-carbon stainless steel blade retains a super sharp edge and easily re-sharpens for long-lasting use
- Ergonomic handle with soft touch rubber grip reduces hand fatigue and allows for precision and control
- Safety blade guard protects knife for travel and storage when camping or tailgating
- 5 Year Zyliss Guarantee, Dishwasher Safe – Hand Wash Recommended
The Zyliss 3.75-Inch Serrated Paring Knife is perfect for slicing through foods with tough skin and a soft inside, such as tender fruit and vegetables, like tomatoes, without squashing them. It’s also ideal for cooked steak. Use with a gentle sawing action. Blade made from high-grade Japanese stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness of 50-52C which holds a sharp edge well and is easy to re-sharpen. The knife has a sculpted, ergonomic handle with a textured soft grip so it is easy to hold, even when hands are wet. The distinct color and nonstick coating make the knife easy to identify and easy to clean. Knife includes a blade cover for safe storage and makes the knife easy to transport when on-the-go. Dishwasher safe. By Zyliss. Zyliss is a Swiss company that’s been around for over 50 years. They’re internationally known for their finely crafted hand-held kitchen tools. Legendary durability quality and engineering, Zyliss tools have been a favorite in the United States for over four decades. All of the Zyliss products are made of only the finest materials using the most modern production methods. Each Zyliss tool is precision made and undergoes stringent inspection before being introduced to the market.